Happy, Healthy Dogs
Did You Know?
- No dog is 100% non-allergenic, but some dogs are basically "low-allergy." Though they shed little to no hair and less dander than typical dogs, all dogs will shed some dander
- People with very severe allergies may still not be able to tolerate hypoallergenic dogs.
- Hybrid dogs are the result of controlled cross-breeding. Dogs such as Labradoodles and Goldendoodles are crossed with Poodles and tend to take on their hypoallergenic qualities.
- Poodles and crosses (Toy, Miniature, Standard Poodles) are very, very, "highly" intelligent. They are very quick to train. They thrive on pleasing their masters, and make excellent companions and pets.
- Size Chart: the size of a dog is measured by their weight and height.
Micro: 15-30lbs, Height: 14"
Mini: 30-50lbs, Height: 17"
Standard: 50 - plus, Height: 22"